Elephone announces the Elephone Vowney at low price for high specs
Elephone, the Asian smartphone maker, is in the market again and this time it is for no other reason than to introduce a new smartphone to their already impressive Elephone line-up. Although this new device has a rather cheesy name having been called the Elephone Vowney but at its price, it packs some pretty amazing specs.
The device, coming at a rather low price of $299.99 comes with a 5.5 inch of screen and 1440 x 2560 pixels. Under the hood comes the latest pack of MediaTek’s processors – the Helio X10 and also a 64 bit CPU with 8 cores which runs on 4GB of RAM. Internal storage memory stays at 32GB with the option to expand further should the need arise.
The device arrives with technology that supports the dual SIM and has a camera coupling of the rear to the front which are respectively the 21MP camera and 8MP selfie shooter.
The device would run the Android Lollipop 5.0 out of the box and have a battery that is as strong as 4000mAh.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Elephone announces the Elephone Vowney at low price for high specs
- Panasonic Toughpad tablet comes with 20″ 4K display, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
- OnePlus 5 spotted running Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- Alleged Xiaomi Mi Note 2 render leaks, shows interesting camera setup
- ZTE’s Nubia Z9 allegedly pictured
- The Honor 8 to partner with Deezer and launch in the US