Elephone C8 Is Smaller Than iPhone 7 Plus Even With 18:9 Aspect Ratio, 5.7-inch Display
Elephone has joined in the list of smartphones with the 18:9 aspect ratio as the tech company is planning on releasing the Elephone C8 into the market.
The smartphone however boasts of a smaller frame compared to the iPhone 7 Plus even with its 5.7-inch display.
The device however comes packing a mildly different feature compared to what’s on the other smartphones including Samsung and LG.
The Elephone C8 looks to be going in line with LG as the C8 will come sporting bezels on the top and bottom part along with a pretty impressive screen to body ratio which makes it smaller than the iPhone 7 Plus.
The device compared to the iPhone 7 Plus looks like a 5.5-inch display device which means the device should be pretty handy and quite comfortable to work with and carry.
The specs to be expected on the device is yet unknown and should the tech company get its specs right, the smartphone will be on its way to the top on the mobile phone chart.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Elephone C8 Is Smaller Than iPhone 7 Plus Even With 18:9 Aspect Ratio, 5.7-inch Display
- China’s THL tries to penetrate Czech Repblic with low-cost smartphones
- HTC One (M8 Eye)
- Upcoming Maze Alpha X specs revealed
- Verizon throws in the towel, accepts to release battery-killing update to the Note 7
- Smartphone Gyrometer Data Will be Used by Uber In Order To Monitor Speeding Drivers
- More information about the upcoming Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL surfaces