Elephone C8 Is Smaller Than iPhone 7 Plus Even With 18:9 Aspect Ratio, 5.7-inch Display
Elephone has joined in the list of smartphones with the 18:9 aspect ratio as the tech company is planning on releasing the Elephone C8 into the market.
The smartphone however boasts of a smaller frame compared to the iPhone 7 Plus even with its 5.7-inch display.
The device however comes packing a mildly different feature compared to what’s on the other smartphones including Samsung and LG.
The Elephone C8 looks to be going in line with LG as the C8 will come sporting bezels on the top and bottom part along with a pretty impressive screen to body ratio which makes it smaller than the iPhone 7 Plus.
The device compared to the iPhone 7 Plus looks like a 5.5-inch display device which means the device should be pretty handy and quite comfortable to work with and carry.
The specs to be expected on the device is yet unknown and should the tech company get its specs right, the smartphone will be on its way to the top on the mobile phone chart.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Elephone C8 Is Smaller Than iPhone 7 Plus Even With 18:9 Aspect Ratio, 5.7-inch Display
- China’s THL tries to penetrate Czech Repblic with low-cost smartphones
- Xiaomi could be working on a successor to the MI Mix already
- Gionee Elife S5.1 recorded as world’s thinnest smartphone on Guinness World Records
- TENAA listing reveals what HTC U11 Plus looks like
- India: 20k Xiaomi Mi3 up for grabs on 12th August
- Samsung is worried about iPhones getting bigger screens