Elephone launches the S7, speaks volumes of Samsung’s namesake device
One thing that we cannot deal with these days in the world of smartphones is one person copying the other when it comes to designs and right now, it seems that those that have the creativity to actually do something great for themselves are few.
As if taking about copying each other is not enough, we saw another variant of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge but the bad news us that we think Samsung might have contracted Elephone to launch it or maybe, just maybe, Elephone did that of their own accord.
Bearing the name Elephone S7 (Hello! Does that ring any bells or what?), this device comes in a variety of configurations with one having 2GB RAM/16GB ROM and selling in gold for $139.99 and another one carrying 3GB/32GB, selling for $189.99 in midnight blue, costing you just $199.99 for black and going on to take some $209.99 if what you want is the green colour.
As regards specs, the 5.2 inch offering runs the Helio X20 out of the box and packs 13MP camera on the back which is paired to the front unit of 5MP, all drawing power frim the 3000mAh battery and running the Marshmallow OS out of the box.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Elephone launches the S7, speaks volumes of Samsung’s namesake device
- China’s THL tries to penetrate Czech Repblic with low-cost smartphones
- The LG V20 confirmed to run Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box
- Gionee Pioneer P4
- Motorola starts selling the unlocked Moto Z units in the United States
- Samsung could use a 12MP + 13MP dual camera setup on Galaxy S8
- Welcome the Orange Klif, first Firefox OS smartphone in Africa