For every 3 iPhones sold in the UK, 7 Samsung Galaxy phones are bought
Word is in from the United Kingdom where the strong sales of the iPhone 6 has got eyes rolling and heads turning. The latest iOS-powered smartphone is going though not as well as anticipated.
Data obtained from Carphone Warehouse, who is now the biggest phone retailer in the country after Phones4u was knocked out cold, showed that at least 20,000 iPhone 6 units are lying idle in the stores waiting for customers who would buy them. However, the sales are not too bad, reports say.
But for a top EE official who confided with us, UK customers seem to be tired of buying Apples’ afteral as the emplyee quoted that for every three iPhones sold by his employee, seven or more Samsung Galaxy smartphones are sold as well.
But then that’s for UK alone. In China, the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus had demands so strong that people pre-ordered 2 million units within 6 hours. In Samsung’s homeplace, South Korea, the iPhone 6 siblings are reportedly outdoing the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in sales but in India the case is opposite as customers showed no signs of buying the the iOS8 devices almost entirely.
You may also like
- Microsoft offers you a free $99 Display Dock for every purchase of the Lumia 950 or 950XL
- For every 3 iPhones sold in the UK, 7 Samsung Galaxy phones are bought
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A: Everything You Need To Know
- Xiaomi goes all out, overclocks everything on the Mi 5 Extreme
- Best Buy offering free $75 gift card on every purchase of iPhone SE