Ex-Googler Jai Mani employed as product manager by Xiaomi India
When poaching for talent, Google’s workplace is one of the fields Xiaomi loves to graze. In one of the biggest shockers of the mobile industry last year, the Chinese phone maker signed Hugo Barra from his VP position at Google. Barra had to leave his Silicon Valley slot where he ultimately worked as the chief of Android, to come and serve a global vice president at Xiaomi.
Now, Xiaomi is back at Google with a bang, unveiling Jai Mani, who used to work from his San Francisco office as product manager for Android, as the new product manager for Mi India.
Mani will now have to work in Xiaomi’s office at Bangalore, India, where he will, alongside other engineers, work on the development of MiUI — Xiaomi’s Android version of the iOS.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Ex-Googler Jai Mani employed as product manager by Xiaomi India
- How to use only one name on your FaceBook profile
- Is the Chinese Landvo S6 (Samsung Galaxy S6 clone) a good buy at $130?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus with Snapdragon 805 SoC outed for select markets
- Live Images Of The Samsung Galaxy J7+ Surfaces Online
- Taylor Swift takes shots at Apple, says she was “shocked” by free 3 months Apple Music service