Ex-Siri director now working on a project with Samsung
Luc Julia, the man who captained Apple’s Siri for 10 months before leaving Apple last year, is now working with Samsung on a new project called SAMI.
SAMI means Samsung Architecture for Multimodal Interactions, a program that collects data from wearable devices like smartwatches and glasses, and make the data available for use by other devices.
“SAMI, how am I doing?” Julia asked SAMI, the app replied him he had reached his exercise goal for the day.
“We’re doing this normalization and delivering the data through an API , because people don’t want to learn all the APIs for all the individual products,” Julia told journalists at the MEMS Executive Congress in Napa, California, an event aimed at companies that make wearable devices.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Ex-Siri director now working on a project with Samsung
- Xiaomi Confirms Mi Mix 2 For India, To Arrive Soon
- Apple Watch to hit retail stores in two weeks
- Unnammed Meizu smartphone gets certified by 3C
- Samsung to switch to Wearable Chips And Smart home if Mobile demand Declines
- LG G3 Stylus specs get listed, phablet will be unveiled this quarter