Excitement Goes High For Galaxy Note 5 In Spite Of Rumors
There has been a buzz for quite some time in the market over the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Not all are about the device and its ability, but some are utter rumor and gossips as well. But the excitement for the device is superb amongst the enthusiastic buyers.
To put things in the right perspective, it is important to know a few things about the device which is a long awaited smartphone in the market. First, it is interesting to know that Samsung has now come up with the exact dimensions of the device. It is 153.3X76.1X7.9mm. The device will also feature a wonderful 4 GB RAM with a nice storage capability of 32 GB.
Optical Image Stabilization is a striking feature with the device’s camera and it is as fine as 16MP. The battery back-up too is awesome as it can handle a charge of 4100 mAh. Excited buyers will also find it even more exciting to learn that charging the device will be through a micro USB port. The common USB Type-C won’t feature in the device.
Samsung has somewhat confirmed the date of its release and it is scheduled to be on August 12, 2015. The expectations are surging high and one has to wait just for a few days to know the user reviews.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Excitement Goes High For Galaxy Note 5 In Spite Of Rumors
- After US, Cortana goes to the UK, India, China, Canada, Australia
- Xiaomi has a smaller device in the make that is ready for launch anytime
- Telus will kickoff Blackberry Priv sales in Canada on November 6th
- Apple’s iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 are here, now what?