Exposed: See the sick reason why Apple Watch was made
It’s Sunday and we know folks are getting ready for the rushy schedule of Monday. While you are it, I think we just discovered why the Apple Watch was made, thanks to this short but rather detailing sketch by The Joy Of Tech. Enjoy:
Since you’ve learnt the secret reason why Apple Watch was made, do you see yourself getting one for yourself or for a loved one?
On a more serious note, the Apple Watch was announced late last year and later released some time this month. The base model of the smartwatch starts at $350 while a limited edition Apple Watch will easily swap for an arm an a foot at $17,000.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Exposed: See the sick reason why Apple Watch was made
- Apple sold over 60 million iPhones between January and March 2015
- Apple says bye-bye to iPhone 5C due to low demand
- Sony Xperia XZ currently selling for less than $450 in the US
- Dear Samsung, the next Apple iPhone will be water resistant
- HTC One set for boost as company plans to double production
- Nokia 2 to launch soon, specs revealed