Facebook has started monetizing Instagram with ads
Since over a year when Facebook acquired Instagram for $1 billion, Mark Zuckerberg and co. might not have been reaping fully of their billion-dollar investment.
Today, ads have started displaying on Instagram, but not without a little “Sponsored” note by the side. Users can choose not to see or can disable the ads by clicking a “…” sign near the posters.
Facebook is expected to milk in $340 million from Instagram’s new ad system by the end of next year.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Facebook Has Launched Canvas Ads Worldwide To Increase Mobile Creativity
- Facebook has started monetizing Instagram with ads
- Facebook Pay? Leaked images show social network has a payment system in tow
- Facebook To Leave BlackBerry Platform
- Save as much as 20% Android Battery When You Remove Facebook App