Facebook has started monetizing Instagram with ads
Since over a year when Facebook acquired Instagram for $1 billion, Mark Zuckerberg and co. might not have been reaping fully of their billion-dollar investment.
Today, ads have started displaying on Instagram, but not without a little “Sponsored” note by the side. Users can choose not to see or can disable the ads by clicking a “…” sign near the posters.
Facebook is expected to milk in $340 million from Instagram’s new ad system by the end of next year.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Facebook Has Launched Canvas Ads Worldwide To Increase Mobile Creativity
- Facebook has started monetizing Instagram with ads
- Facebook Pay? Leaked images show social network has a payment system in tow
- Facebook To Leave BlackBerry Platform
- Save as much as 20% Android Battery When You Remove Facebook App