Factories where fake Xiaomi products are manufactured raided by police
The police in Guangdong, China, has revealed something that will send shocks and yet bring joy into the heart of Chinese sweetheart, Xiaomi.
The authorities uncovered 8 factories where the phone maker’s imitation products are produced illegally with the same name. Products uncovered include over 3000 battery packs and about 15000 earphones.
In China, under the rule of law, you are free to clone anyone’s product as long as you sell it under a different name so it’s not hard to see products like Goophone i5c and Goophone S5, and brands named as ‘Nokla’, ‘Samsong’, etc. However in this case, the people caught cloning the fake products had ‘Xiaomi’ stamped on them.
Xiaomi stated that the counterfeit products were the cause of phone-related explosions and stressed that the government is out to protect the industry from counterfeits.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Factories where fake Xiaomi products are manufactured raided by police
- Samsung considers factories in Indonesia as import tax rates go up
- Chemicals at Samsung and Apple factories might be the cause of cancer to workers
- Xiaomi teams up with Flipkart to bring low-cost smartphone to India from July
- Samsung warns that there might be limited Note 7s for Europe