FCC Certifies Samsung’s Galaxy S9, S9 Plus
Ahead of the official release of the upcoming flagship device from South Korean tech company, Samsung, the tech company has reportedly obtained FCC Certification for the two smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9 Plus.
Samsung which is expected to announce the S9 and the S9 Plus devices at the MWC 2018 event which has been scheduled to hold in Barcelona looks to be gearing up for the imminent release.
According to details supplied by the Federal Communications Commission, FCC, the device will come with a model number of SM-G960 for the S9 and SM-G965 for the S9 Plus.
Both smartphones will come with support for all major network options including LTE, GSM, CDMA and UMTS bands.
The FCC certification approved models SM-G960U, SM-G960U1, SM-G960W and SM-G960XU with the first two tipped to most likely be coming to the US as the Galaxy S9, while the third one is the variant for Canada.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- FCC Certifies Samsung’s Galaxy S9, S9 Plus
- FCC certifies a MediaPad 3 from Huawei, spec sheet revealed
- Shots of Samsung Galaxy S6 turn up at Amazon
- Microsoft Nokia torchlight phone released at 1649 rupees
- Drama as 3-year-old Girl Surrendered Police with Loaded Gun
- LeEco to enter Indian Android Smartphone market with Le Max
- Top 5 6-inch display smartphones to buy