FCC website shut down amid government tensions, no new phone approvals in the US
Benefits of the US federal clampdown, the FCC has shut down it’s operations, crippling new phone reviews and approvals in the US.
Their website FCC.org was also shutdown but the agency said it kept a 40-man staff back, “to maintain and protect its equipment”, while the rest of it’s more than 1700 workers have gone home to spend some quality time with their various families while the US federal close-down lasts.
That said, in case you need to contact the FCC to say “Y U no approve the Nexus 5 smartphone”, you can use the emergency hotline they put on their closed website.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- FCC website shut down amid government tensions, no new phone approvals in the US
- FCC Listing shows off Nokia TA-1071
- Motorola Moto E5, E5 Plus with 4,000mAh battery gets FCC approval
- First Foldable smartphone, ZTE Axon M appears on FCC
- Two more variants of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A spotted on certification website