February Security Update on Huawei Mate 8 Now Rolling Out
For those who have just come across this post, today is your lucky day if you have Mate 8 in your hands. Why? The company is already rolling out its new update to Huawei’s flagship android smartphone the Mate 8.
The recent update includes Android security patch for this month. Well it brings some fixes to several unsolved issues, including security related bugs, the privilege escalation, and the popular remote code execution.
So if you’re one of those who owns Mate 8, you should be seeing the OTA notification update sooner, and if not and you feel like impatient of waiting with the update, you can do it manually by checking the main site and update it manually by following the simple steps of the update process using your USB.
Besides from Mate 8, Priv the BlackBerry powered android and Nexus handsets already received their update notification on security this month.
Based from experience, I have been using Mate 8 quite some time and honestly the handset is awesome, the only downside that I don’t like with it is the annoying vibration intensity on notifications.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Samsung start to roll-out February security patch to Galaxy Note 4 units in Europe
- Samsung commences roll-out of February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships in India
- Samsung rolls out the February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships
- Samsung continues rolling out February security patch to devices
- February Security Update on Huawei Mate 8 Now Rolling Out