First explosion of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in the US causes burns to the user
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 started well and came into the market with a lot of fanfare and positive reviews around it but along the line, we started to record sorry cases and everything boils down to the issue of explosions that have plagued the smartphone.
Apparently, there were some of the units that had been shipped with faulty batteries and these ones were causing big problems all over the world, so much that the South Korean OEM had to recall about 2.5 million units of the device that had already been launched worldwide.
We have already heard cases from different parts of the world and the first one that we have heard from the United States has to be the first for more than one reason because this is the premier report of the explosion actually hurting a user.
According to the report of the incident posted online by someone who claimed to know the owner of this smartphone, the user was making use of his device and he was not even plugged in at all, so that possibility has been ruled out.
It was also claimed that although it burnt the user of the smartphone, they were just minor damages and nothing that required huge treatments.
This would better inform you to take your ow unit for the swap programme now and use the common sense better-safe policy which is better than waiting to see if yours is also one of those that carry a faulty battery.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- First explosion of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in the US causes burns to the user
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 still popular in home country even after explosion saga
- New reports claims that Samsung had to field up to 26 false claims of Note 7 explosions
- Samsung sued over the explosion of another smartphone unit
- Apple iPhone 8 suffers mishap, screen crack up due to swollen battery