First Indian flash sale of Xiaomi Mi 4 to be sold held today
India is going to witness, for the first time, a flash sale for Xiaomi’s high end Mi 4 flagship. The smartphone has been anticipated in the region for long, and many fans expressed their joy on Twitter yesterday over the arrival of the product.
As usual, the Tuesday 10th February sale will be hosted on Flipkart, the country’s biggest online retail website. The 16GB Xiaomi Mi 4 is going to be available at the price of $320 but then everything is going to on a first come first serve basis as thousands of people will be waiting to devour on the available units once it’s 2PM IST.
Xiaomi promised to bring the 64GB Xiaomi Mi 4 model along on the next flash sale the company will be holding on February 24th. The 64GB version will be available for $385 on that day.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- First Indian flash sale of Xiaomi Mi 4 to be sold held today
- Samsung offering freebies to Indians that have pre-ordered the Note 7 to switch to a Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
- Coolpad launches a Note 5 exclusive to Indian markets
- LeEco gives the Le Max 2 a price cut in Indian markets too
- Motorola Moto E3 officially slated to launch in the Indian market