First iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus drop tests are here
The two new iPhones took the world by storm when they were unveiled by Apple CEO Tim Cook on 9th September. Many people rushed out to buy the phones, including the 4 million customers who per-ordered within the phones’ first 24 hours.
Now, a lot of you out there will be wanting to know how strong these phones are when they hit the ground. It’s no longer news that Apple did not use sapphire glass in making either of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus’ screens as earlier predicted, so a supernatural protection shouldn’t be expected for the either two.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Here’s the first iPhone 6+ running on Android 4.4 KitKat
- First iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus drop tests are here
- 4″ iPhone and iPad Air 3 Set to launch first half of 2016
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus rake in over 4 million orders on first night
- Samsung Galaxy S5 did better than iPhone 5S per first week sales