Fresh Information About iPhone 8 Memory Configuration Variants Surfaces
Ahead of the official release of the Apple iPhone 8 which is expected to make a significant entry into the market later in the year, possible memory variants of the device have surfaced online according to recent leaks.
Recall that the device had earlier been said to be coming in a more premium variant although there had been several debates as regards the memory configurations, recent leaks suggests that the iPhone 8 will be made available in the 64GB, mid 256GB and a premium 512GB option.
This will however be the first time Apple is deciding to load that much memory on its device asides the premium 128GB variant which had always been available in its past new generation smartphones.
Apple is said to also be packing 3GB of RAM on the upcoming device which will be powered by the new Apple A11 chipset.
The information comes after a leak of the proposed storage unit to the used for the iPhone 8 leaked online in China. The storage unit is expected to be built by Sandisk if the recent information and leak is anything to go by.
The source further revealed that the 64GB and 256GB storage disks will be manufactured by Sandisk and Toshiba, while Apple will contract the premium 512GB unit to Samsung and Hynix.
You may also like
- Fresh Information About iPhone 8 Memory Configuration Variants Surfaces
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) US pricing information revealed
- More information about the upcoming Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL surfaces
- Alcatel Idol 4S leaks, reveals availability and pricing information
- 2017 refresh of the Samsung Galaxy J7 shows up on Zauba