Full specs of the Google Pixel 2 surfaces online ahead of official release
Ahead of the official release of the Google Pixel 2 smartphone and the Google Pixel 2 XL, the details of the upcoming devices have been spotted online.
Both device which will be launched in some hours will come into the market packing a full range of specs including a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor under the hood.
The Google Pixel 2 XL will come into the market courtesy South Korean tech company, LG, which was contracted to produce the device packing a 6.0-inch OLED display with a screen resolution of 1,440 x 2,880 pixels with the Gorilla Glass 5 protection layered on top.
The Google Pixel 2 XL will come into the market with support for dual SIM function and confusingly, a single card slot and the second SIM slot being for an eSIM.
For Optics, the device will come into the market packing 8MP camera on the front panel and 64GB of ROM under the hood with a 128GB ROM variant.
The device which will come with an aluminum build will be clocked at a speed of 2.35GHz and pack the Android 8.0 Oreo OS on board all powered by a 3,520mAh battery.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Full specs of the Google Pixel 2 surfaces online ahead of official release
- UMIDIGI S2, S2 Pro Full Specs revealed with 6GB RAM
- LG launches the LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE tablet in South Korea, full specs and pricing available
- T-Mobile lists the Windows 10 Alcatel Idol 4S, releases full specsheet
- LG-made Google Nexus 5X full specs leaked