Future ZTE nubia phones to come with stock Android
ZTE has revealed during the MWC 2018 event that it will come into the market pushing stock Android OS on its upcoming future smartphones.
The announcement comes following the meetup of tech giants at the recently conclude Mobile World Congress 2018 which held over the past week in Barcelona.
According to the manufacturer, it will be dropping the Nubia UI on its pre-existing smartphone and instead switch on full board to the stock Android platform for its global devices.
The reason behind this move according to the tech company is because of the faster Android updates and patches which are in high demands by its users.
Greek sources revealed that nubia will keep its unique user interface only for China and for other international updates push the stock Android OS.
You may also like
- Future ZTE nubia phones to come with stock Android
- New ZTE phone with Android 8.1 Oreo gets Wi-Fi certified
- ZTE Nubia Z11 going to the US after European launches
- ZTE’s Latest Mid Range Device Android Projector Making Market Crazy
- ZTE To Showcase its Mobile Internet Solutions At 2016 Mobile World Congress