Galaxy World Tour 2014 brings Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to Japan
Samsung has today announced the limited-stock Samsung Galaxy Note Edge in Japan via an event the Korean company tagged Galaxy World Tour. At the 2014 edition of the occasion held in Tokyo, Samsung said both Japanese carriers KDDI and NTT DoCoMo will start offering the phablet.
“Equipped with a powerful waterproof and dust resistance to provide a new design experience and innovation “GALAXY Note Edge”, “GALAXY S5 ACTIVE,” Google Translate translated. Samsung also unleashed it’s beastly Galaxy Tab S tablets as well as the Gear S smartwatch and the Gear Circle accessory.
The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge features a 5.6-inch 1600 x 2560 pixels touchscreen that’s curved towards the Edge.The smartphone is equipped with S pen stylus, 3GB of RAM, Snapdragon 805 chipset, 16MP OIS camera and a removable 3000mAh battery.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Galaxy World Tour 2014 brings Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to Japan
- Samsung launches new recall programme for ALL Galaxy Note 7 units worldwide
- Samsung Galaxy S6 beats out every other phone to become world’s fastest smartphone
- Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S5 G9009D (Duos) goes on sale worldwide
- Heavily spec-laden Samsung Galaxy J spotted in Taiwan, might go worldwide soon