German man shares his iPhone 5, car and other valuables in half following divorce
This man cut all his properties — including a car and an iPhone 5 — in half between himself and divorcing partner.
The now viral video has popped up Youtube showing a German man, whose wife left him following a divorce, sharing all their valuables between the two parties in half to respect the end of the relationship.
Call this man the biblical Solomon or whatever, his decision couldn’t get any better, according to users’ comments on the video. One observer hailed him as “genius!”
During the short playback, the man could be heard speaking in German, “Thank you for 12 ‘beautiful’ years Laura!!!! You’ve really earned half” and “Greetings to my successor.”
To add more twist to the story, the man has listed some of the items on eBay and while some of the goods have found some happy buyers, the one side of the iPhone 5 inherited by the man and listed for $188.50, is yet to get a single bid.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- German man shares his iPhone 5, car and other valuables in half following divorce
- 6GB RAM Nokia 8 Arrives Germany
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Germany announces delay in roll-out of Nougat update to Moto Z Play
- The Sony Xperia XZ goes on sale in the United States, Netherlands and Germany