GFXBench confirms Snapdragon 615 processor for upcoming LG G4 S
In line with an earlier report which claimed that LG Electronics has an upcoming G4-like device in tow, mobile benchmark website GFXBench, has confirmed the smartphone’s existence and specs.
Pictures of the LG G4 S also surfaced from Russia last week alongside some details but an entry at the benchmark website has aligned with specs from the first report.
Now we are so sure more than ever that LG has a smartphone called the LG G4 S and it’s coming with a 5.2″ 1080p display, 8MP camera, 5MP secondary snapper, 16GB of likely expandable storage, 2GB of RAM and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC.
The single-SIM G4 S handset will support NFC alongside LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The smartphone will be running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on launch, however, the last part remains a mystery as LG hasn’t discussed anything publicly on when the device will break cover.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- GFXBench confirms Snapdragon 615 processor for upcoming LG G4 S
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 leaks again, this time on GFXBENCH, and with more specs
- The 2016 Nexus 5X successor leaks confirms sensors, SIMs and internal specs
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 leak confirms metallic frame, no S pen