Gionee Elife E7 Mini gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat makeover
Gionee is one OEM that seems to care so much about after-sales back up and frequent updates unlike most of it’s fellow Chinese smartphone producers. The phone maker is treating the mini Elife E7 to an Android KitKat refreshment.
The Gionee Elife E7 Mini was initially released with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean but the upgrade will see updated devices get bumped up to Android 4.4.2 KitKat mobile operating system.
Here’s the official changelog:
- Android upgrade to Android KitKat 4.4.2
- New Desktop layout
- Added Du Battery Saver
- Added Touch Pal input method
- Added Camcard
- Added Du speed booster for faster operations
- Updated Amigo Paper with a brand new UI interface design
- Updated Game Zone with a new UI interface design
- Updated GioneeXender for optimized performance and further improved the linking success rate
- Updated UC browser with optimized UI interface and page loading effects
- Updated NQ Mobile Security for better protection of your phone
- Updated kingsoft WPS for more efficient work and study related operations
- Updated map with only one entrance into the main menu
- Removed the world cricket champion,Texas, Poker, Green Farmer and Wonder Zoo
The Elife E7 Mini comes with hardware that includes a 4.7″ HD display, 13MP/13MP rear/front-facing cameras, 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 CPU, 2GB of RAM, 16GB non-expandable storage and a 2200mAhbattery.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website