Gionee F6L spotted online with 18:9 aspect ratio display, specs revealed
Yet another smartphone from Gionee has been spotted on certification website, TENAA as the listing of the device which comes into the market carrying the model number Gionee F6L revealed the expected specs.
The certification website listing for the device revealed that the Gionee F6L will come into the market with an 18:9 aspect ratio display on its 5.7-inch wide screen.
The device which measures 153.8 x 72.6 x 7.8mm and weighs 141 grams is expected to come into the market driven by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 or 435 processor clocked at a speed of 1.4GHz.
Paired with the processor is 3GB of RAM and a larger 4GB RAM variant both paired with 32GB of onboard storage memory space which can further be expanded using a microSD card.
The smartphone which will come powered by a 2,970 mAh battery will on the optics front pack a 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera sensor on the back panel and on the front panel an 8MP sensor.
The device will come running on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS and is expected to be released into the market soon.
You may also like
- Gionee F6L spotted online with 18:9 aspect ratio display, specs revealed
- Windows Phone is all pain and no gain — Huawei blasts Microsoft
- Phablet-sized LG V10 passes TEENA with two displays
- Source confirms 12MP iPhone 6s camera, front camera light in tow
- Sony Xperia Z3+
- Samsung’s foldable smartphones make news again, might not launch in US