Gionee introduces the A1 and A1 Plus with great cameras, improves audio quality and nice screens
Gionee has a new line of devices, and they want us to love this one instantly as they have given us that could be the best first time offers we could ever get from a new family. Dubbed the Gionee A line, this family has its first new members, and they are the Gionee A1 and Gionee A1 Plus. Both of these units have batteries big enough to last you a long time, spent a lot of times in the world over audio quality and made sure they didn’t come out with a slouchy camera too. This seems to be what Gionee wants to embrace for the year 2017.
First up the smaller version – the Gionee A1. With a 5.5-inch screen, which is FHD, there is a MediaTek Helio P10 chipset somewhere under the hood and that is paired to 4GBof RAM and 64GB of internal storage space. Don’t leave yet, as this dual SIM handset carries a 13MP shooter on the back and a selfie shooter of 16MP. Running the Nougat and expected to launch in Grey, Black and Gold, a 4010mAh battery keeps the lights on.
The bigger brother is supposed to be more impressive, and the A1 Plus starts the impressive starter pack with a 6 inch of FHD screen, under which is the MediaTek Helio P25 chipset, 4GB RAM + 64GB space and dual camera setup on the back (13MP + 5MP). The front camera is an impressive 20MP shooter too and for the battery, well, we have a 4550mAh juice pack.
The colour options and OS remains the same as is on the non-Plus option.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Gionee introduces the A1 and A1 Plus with great cameras, improves audio quality and nice screens
- Gionee introduces the P7, skips launch and primes it for sale in India
- 4-inch-display Samsung Galaxy Ring goes official for $180
- What’s Next? Watch Samsung unveil the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge here
- Oppo’s F1 Now Tops on Offline Sales In China
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 (Samsung SM-G7200) visits benchmarks site
- Hold on Britain, the Lumia 530 is coming 4th September