Gionee launches P5L LTE, Gionee V6L LTE Android KitKat droids in India
Privately-backed Chinese start-up, Gionee, whose efforts in the mobile phone industry was recognized by Guinness for the title of the world’s thinnest smartphone, has launched two new LTE devices for India.
The P5L LTE comes with a 4.7-inch FWVGA screen, 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek-made CPU and 5MP/2MP camera, all powered by a 1800mAh battery. On the other hand, the V6L LTE has a 5″ HD display, Snapdragon 400 processor, 8MP/5MP camera and a 1950mAh battery.
Gionee also seized the opportunity to announce two other smartphones — Gionee Pioneer P4s and Gionee P6 — both of which specifications were not made known at the event. However, an exclusive article carried by BestMobs revealed the specifications of these smartphones as of last month.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Gionee launches the P7 Max with 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage space
- Gionee launches the selfie-centric S6s in India for Rs 17,999
- Gionee launches P5L LTE, Gionee V6L LTE Android KitKat droids in India
- Exclusive Gionee S Plus launches in India for Rs. 16,999
- Gionee finally launches Elife S5.1, priced INR 18,999