Gionee W909 Proves that flip Handsets Are Not Dead Yet
From LG handsets up to Samsun’s latest device, mobile phone companies are still producing flip handsets that is geared in some regions, regardless how this information will shocked you, but this was really happening since before.
Gionee recently announced its W909 and this time it will be a flip Smartphone, the company first revealed the device via TENAA, China’s Federal Communications Commission, Gionee’s W909 has two 4.2 inches mobile displays can be seen on front and on back of the device, both offering 1,280×720 display resolution, 16MP camera above its mobile fingerprint sensor, this has become a common feature to latest produced Smartphone in the mobile market but extremely rare for a flip handsets.
Meanwhile, 5 megapixel device shooter above its interior phone display, we believed that it would be more effective it placed above exterior display.
Gionee’s W909 run by octa-core MediaTek processor, paired with 4 gigabytes RAM with a huge 64 gigabytes device storage that can be expanded by MicroSD, the device is powered by 2,530 mAh battery satisfying your daily usage. W909 includes type C USB port utilized by small subset products compared to majority.
You may also like
- Gionee W909 Proves that flip Handsets Are Not Dead Yet
- Introducing Gionee’s W909 Smartphone
- ZTE to announce two phones, Z9 Nubia Max Elite and Nubia Z9 mini Elite on 29th October (photos))
- August 19: Are we going to see HTC One (M8) Windows Phone?
- Lenovo A526
- “By 2020, Samsung will be thrown to the dogs”
- LG G3 mini found on it’s way to India for R&D