Gionee W919 flip phone new renders leaked
Fresh renders of the upcoming Gionee smartphone, the Gionee W919, which was earlier spotted on TENAA has been released online.
The smartphone which appears unusually appealing in its latest released renders is the brainchild of the Chinese handset maker which has been gearing up for the possible release of the flip phone into the market.
The flip phone which will come running on the Android OS will be available only in select markets.
For the specs to expect on the device, the Gionee W919 flip phone will come with the traditional T9 physical keypad with a rumored display measuring just 4.2-inches diagonally.
The device is expected to come with a display resolution pegged at 1,280 × 720 pixels with the power button and the volume rockers placed on either side of the device.
The back panel, made of leather will house a single camera setup with the fingerprint scanner sitting just below the camera.
Under the hood, the Gionee W919 will likely be powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 2.5GHz speed paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM.
Camera wise, it may pack a 16MP rear camera unit on the back and a 5MP unit on the front panel with a battery capacity pegged at 3,000mAh.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Gionee W919 flip phone new renders leaked
- Android Marshmallow comes to Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus
- Obama Earned $477,383 In 2014, Paid $1, 500 As Tithe
- Is this a HTC Google Nexus 8 tablet?
- Micromax A109 Canvas XL2 with 5.5″ qHD display listed with Android 4.4
- At $699.95 CAD, Samsung Galaxy Alpha goes to Canada with metal this month