Gionee’s super thin Elife S7 leaks out in looking classy
The Mobile World Congress is now happening live in Barcelona and as we all know, Gionee is among the big names in the industry that will make big announcements before the end of the event on Thursday.
The Chinese phone maker is expected to unveil its next flagship device (Elife E7) here in Spain but before then, we got you some spoilers. Take a look at leaked images sent in a few hours ago. Yeah, that’s how the phone is going to look. Also, we discovered the Gionee Elife E7 is running on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
A TEENA filing last month revealed the smartphone is sporting a 5.2-inch 1080p display as well as 2GB of RAM and a 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 chipset. There LTE on board as well as 13MP/8MP camera combo. The device will measure 148.8 × 72.4 × 5.5 mm with a thickness of 127 grams.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Gionee W919 flip phone new renders leaked
- Gionee to launch S11 smartphone in India come January 2018
- Gionee S10 Lite Officially Launched With 4GB RAM, 16MP Front Camera
- Upcoming Gionee M7 Plus to come with largest 18:9 screen display
- Gionee F6L spotted online with 18:9 aspect ratio display, specs revealed