Google I/O 2015 nested in San Francisco for May 28th/29th
Google’s 2015 edition of the company’s developers’ conference will be held in San Francisco, LA between May 28th and May 29th, exec Sundar Pichai announced.
Last year’s version of the Google I/O witnessed a lot of heart-thumping announcements like the introduction of wearables by Korean tech giants LG and Samsung. The event also witnessed some minor Android announcements with other Google stuff being talked about.
Google says the venue for the event will be Moscone Center West as usual and registration starts on March 17th at 9am PDT and will end March 19th at 5pm PDT. The software giant is expected to dole out a live streaming app for the event just like it was done last year.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Google I/O 2015 nested in San Francisco for May 28th/29th
- Motorola Moto X+1 caught on camera after device refused to break cover at Google I/O
- Samsung, LG and Motorola will all unveil wearables at Google I/O
- Now Official: Google Play Store and Android Apps Coming to Chrome
- Samsung and Google at loggerheads, again