Google Nexus 5 manual shows-off the full specs
A service manual belonging to the unannounced LG Google Nexus 5 smartphone has hit the Web. The document confirms everything we have already known about the device:
- A 4.95-inch IPS display with 1080p resolution
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 8MP OIS camera with a 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 32GB internal storage with MicroSD slot for storage expansion
- A 2300mAh removable battery
- LTE and NFC connectivity
However the Nexus 5 service manual show us a Bluetooth version of 3.0 instead of the 4.0 profile we have seen in previous leaks. The manual also shows a micro SIM slot instead of the nano SIM slot we were told earlier. However it seems the SIM slot choice will depend on region.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Google Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X To Get Two More Months Of Security Update
- Google Nexus gets ported to the Nougat 7.1 platform, unofficially
- Deal: LG-made Google Nexus 5X selling for $199.99 on eBay
- Deal: The Google Nexus 5X selling for 36% off ($224.99) on eBay
- Remix OS comes to the Pixel C tablet and Google Nexus 9