Google Nexus 5X Price slashed
The LG Nexus 5X launched in India by Google last most has received a price slash. The smartphone priced at Rs. 31,900 for the 16GB Variant and Rs. 35,900 for the 32GB variant have been dropped to Rs. 7,000 and Rs. 4,000 respectively making the 16GB version’s new price 25,900 while the 32GB variant goes for Rs. 31,990. Both variants of the smartphone is available on Amazon and Snapdeal at the effected price cuts.
It is important to remember that the LG Nexus 5X which was consider overpriced at its official launch features a 5.2-inch Full HD screen with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels and protected with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 808 processor and 2GB of RAM.
The LG Nexus 5X features a 5MP front facing camera and a 12.3MP laser autofocus rear camera with a 1.55micron sensor capable of shooting 4K videos as well as 120fps videos with supports for 4G LTE technology, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C ports for connectivity powered by a 2,700mAh battery.
The Nexus 6P launched at Rs. 39,999 for the 32GB variant while Rs. 42,999 for the 64GB variant are expected to receive price cuts in the coming weeks.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Google Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X To Get Two More Months Of Security Update
- Google Nexus gets ported to the Nougat 7.1 platform, unofficially
- Deal: LG-made Google Nexus 5X selling for $199.99 on eBay
- Deal: The Google Nexus 5X selling for 36% off ($224.99) on eBay
- Remix OS comes to the Pixel C tablet and Google Nexus 9