Google Nexus X (Nexus 6) is made by Motorola, here are pics
The 2014 Nexus smartphone has been tipped for a mid-October launch by people who know about the matter. Now the smartphone has appeared in live renders and the manufacturer of upcoming device has been disclosed.
However, this is the first time we are seeing the phone in it’s full glory and without looking twice, the alleged Nexus X is looking like a carbon copy of the 2014 Moto X — that’s because they were actually made by the same company — Motorola.
While reports say the device is going to launch any time between 15 and 16 October, it will take till November when the device will be available for purchase. Let’s take a look at the expected specs of the Google Nexus X:
- 5.2-inch Quad HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chip with 2.7GHz quad-core CPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 13MP rear and 2MP front camera
- 3,200mAh battery
For your information, every other Nexus smartphone debuts with a new version of Android and ships with a clean, unmodified, unadulterated version of such. With that being said, expect the new Nexus smartphone to bear a high performance.
You may also like
- Google Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X To Get Two More Months Of Security Update
- Google Nexus gets ported to the Nougat 7.1 platform, unofficially
- Deal: LG-made Google Nexus 5X selling for $199.99 on eBay
- Deal: The Google Nexus 5X selling for 36% off ($224.99) on eBay
- Remix OS comes to the Pixel C tablet and Google Nexus 9