Google Nexus X splashes specs and more details about Android L
The Nexus X is a device from Google which is suspected to be the debut smartphone of Android L. The device hit AnTuTu at full speed yesterday and specs information were splattered everywhere.
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 805 quad-core processor is powering the device at 2.7GHz CPU frequency. The RAM is 3GB while the ROM is pegged at 32GB, with at least 28GB available for user-storage.
According to GSMArena, the screen on the Nexus X — which is shown as 2560 x 1440 pixels in resolution — is likely going to be 5.2 inches in physical size. Also a 13M camera was mentioned.
The benchmark screenshots further showed us that Android L is going to be the final package of Android 5.0, a fact which was obvious but not confirmed until now.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Google Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X To Get Two More Months Of Security Update
- Google Nexus gets ported to the Nougat 7.1 platform, unofficially
- Deal: LG-made Google Nexus 5X selling for $199.99 on eBay
- Deal: The Google Nexus 5X selling for 36% off ($224.99) on eBay
- Remix OS comes to the Pixel C tablet and Google Nexus 9