Google set to become a network provider
More competition looms in the mobile service provider industry as search engine and software giant Google plans to join the multi-trillion-dollar market.
Information supplied by premium magazine The Information shows that Google is weighing up options in becoming a wireless network provider. However, it is said that the Android OS-producer isn’t quite read to build its own hardware but would rather run a virtual network via other carriers. Google will reportedly provide data rates below what everybody else is offering, the source said.
When contacted, a spokesman at Google’s Mountain View capital in California pledged to get back to us but we haven’t gotten a reply up till press time.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Google Set To Release Cheap ICE 2 Smartphone
- Google set to become a network provider
- Verizon sets Google Pixel’s customers minds at rest, promises fast updates
- Google launches its very own set of devices – the Pixel and Pixel XL
- Google Is Now On The Process Of Producing Smartphone With Virtual Reality Headset