Google’s 2-in-1 Pixelbook launched with Stylus called Pixelbook Pen
Google has finally pulled the covers back on its newest devices which comprise of the much-anticipated Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL and an addition which didn’t surface online until much recently, the Google Pixelbook.
The Google Pixelbook comes into the market as a 2-in-1 notebook which also boasts of a stylus pen dubbed the Pixelbook Pen.
The recently unveiled Pixelbook which occupies the position of Google’s thinnest laptop till date comes into the market weighing just 1.1kg and has a 12.3-inch screen which comes much smaller than the predecessors from Google which packed at least 12.83-inch for display.
Under the hood of the 12.3-inch Quad HD LCD touchscreen display, the device boasts of a battery which is said to last up to 10 hours of continuous usage all fitted in the aluminum frame.
The Pixelbook also comes with support for Fast Charging which allows the battery deliver up to 2hours with just 15 minutes of charge.
The Pixelbook comes packing the Intel Kaby Lake Core i5 processor paired with 8GB of RAM a and 128 GB of storage while another variant comes with 256GB of onboard storage.
A topmost variant of the Pixelbook is however available driven by the Intel Core i7 chip paired with 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB ROM.
You may also like
- Google’s 2-in-1 Pixelbook launched with Stylus called Pixelbook Pen
- Xolo Win Q900s is the world’s lightest smartphone at just 100 grams
- Update Status forG4, LG V10, LG Nexus 5X, LG Flex 2, LG G3, LG G2
- Foxconn staff go on hunger strike over suspension of plant in India
- Vivo X20A spotted on benchmarking website, specs confirmed
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium carries amazing new camera, high end chipset and other maxxed out specs