Google’s Pixelbook specs surfaces online ahead of release
Ahead of the official release of the Google Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL the tech company’s other device, Pixelbook has been spotted online.
The Google Pixelbook which was rumored to be coming into the market along with the two smartphones was spotted on a reseller’s inventory listing showing off the specs to expect on the device.
The Pixelbook will come into the market packing a 12.3-inch display which is much smaller than the 12.85-inch on the Chromebooks.
For memory configuration, the Pixelbook will come into the market packing 128GB, 256GB and 512GB of onboard storage memory size with the processors also available in just one variant which is the Intel Core i5 processor.
For pricing information, the Pixelbook is said to be coming into the market starting at a pricing of $1,199 and might go up to as much as $1,749.
The pricing however does not include the additional cost of the Google Stylus for the Pixelbook which has been dubbed the Pixel Pen which comes with tilt support and sells for about $99.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Google’s Pixelbook specs surfaces online ahead of release
- Google’s 2-in-1 Pixelbook launched with Stylus called Pixelbook Pen
- Stolen truck with 22,500 LG G2 phones has been recovered
- Nokia teases Nokia 6 (2018) yet again ahead of official launch
- Google Nexus 5 leaks out photo, will feature nano SIM
- Karbonn A4
- 6GB RAM and pricing for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 confirmed for Chinese market