GTBank Introduces Mobile Phones Recharge Services in Nigeria
Guaranteed Trust Bank Plc Nigeria, often regarded as GTBank has since its emergence seems to be the number one bank in Nigeria that as facilitate technology and development in the country by incorporating Banking with ICT together to meet the daily need of the world.
Its an indisputable fact that GTBank as since its emerge provide the very best Internet Banking experience for its users amongst other banks.
Its funny how the so-called “Market-people” bank at the on-set now became the technology driving bank of the NATION.
One of the common feature of GTBank is making new services available to Nigeria and now they have come like before with a new technology which allows you to recharge your Mobile phone from the very comfort of your room without having to buy recharge cards like you use to or go to the ATM machine no!
All that is over as the bank is here to make life easy for you.
Factors you must obey in order to participate:
- 1. You must have an account with GTBank account (any kind of bank account is acceptable).
- 2. You must have activate the validity of the account and it must be functioning with funds inside.
- 3. You must be an MTN, ETISALAT or AIRTEL subscriber (Glo is yet to approve the service for their subscribers).
- 4. You must have register each of the above listed network provider with your GTBank account while registering as the service only works for number associated with accounts.
So now i assume you have registered with GTBank and your phone number is connected to your GTB account,
Now let us roll on to the next step…
You can recharge your phone straight forward by dialing the code below…
*737*the amount you want to recharge#
then press ENTER
For example you want to recharge your phone with N500 MTN card
just dial *737*500# and click ENTER
It will say “Transaction forwarded for further processing”
Wait for some few minutes as GTBank will alert you that your account as been debited with the sum of N500 “no extra charges”.
MTN will also notify you with an sms with the heading “MTN VTU” and your account as been credited now you can check your account balance and see what you’ve got!
NOTE: this service is not possible when your bank account as not been credited.
Have you tried using this new service lately whats your take on this?
Share your experience with us.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Roll over your MTN unused Internet Data Bundles to the next subscription
Borrowing airtime from Glo using “Borrow me credit”
How to Download GTBank Mobile Application in 6 Steps | GTBank Mobile Banking
Borrow Airtel Airtime when you are out of cash with “Airtel Talk Time Advance”
Fix: How to solve common Google Play Store errors
- GTBank Introduces Mobile Phones Recharge Services in Nigeria
- Loading recharge card/airtime via Fidelity Bank
- India’s Xolo to unveil the world’s lightest smartphone
- Motorola Moto G 4G (2015)
- Samsung Galaxy On5 and On7 launches in India, available on FlipKart
- Windows Phone Store hits 255k apps and counting
- GfK: 1.2 billion smartphones sold in 2014, 2015 expected to be slower