Hands On with HTC’s Budget Marshmallow Device The Desire 530
Most spectators of the recently held Mobile World Congress expect that most popular smartphone makers will showcase all their smartphone line up.
But for HTC, they decided to launch couple of latest budget devices silently. And one of them is the low end smartphone the Desire 530. The device was designed wisely, somewhat similar to its old version of Desire devices, though this time it becomes colorful with a speckled shell.
The device front has usual plastic top and the bottom panels has in speaker and the earpiece, the same black frame that surrounds the entire display with a 5 megapixel camera.
Personally, I am glad that HTC is still producing Desire series. The plastic covered device generally offers good experience at a reasonable price in the market. Most of them have good battery life, and the device is handy to hold unlike other big brand name in the market who offers its budget device .
But despite of these positive views, it is still very difficult for some to understand the HTC needs to recover from its last market downfall and they need it now in order to gain back its popularity in the mobile market.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Hands On with HTC’s Budget Marshmallow Device The Desire 530
- OnePlus 2 has fingerprint reader, OIS, removable battery, “Oxygen OS suck”: hands on
- Upcoming Huawei Honor 7 stars in leaked hands on video and photos
- Hands-On images of the iPhone X surfaces online
- New Sony handset on GFXBENCH, dubbed Pikachu, to carry 21MP camera.