Heavily spec-laden Samsung Galaxy J spotted in Taiwan, might go worldwide soon
Remember the pink Samsung phone with a body like a Galaxy 4 and specs of a Note III? The Samsung Galaxy J seems to be leaving the shores of Japan for the first time since it was announced on NTT DoCoMo.
Samsung Galaxy J was spotted on Taiwan’s electronic certification website where it had come to acquire approval to be sold in Taiwan. You could remember that Taiwan is the home place of HTC.
The Samsung Galaxy J notably has 3GB of RAM. It features a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 processor, 13MP and 2MP rear and front-facing camera, 5? Super AMOLED Full HD display, 2600mAh battery and it comes in three beautiful flavors, namely: Coral Pink, Satin White, and Lapis Blue.
We hope the Galaxy J will be making it to the international scene as it’s naming (J for Japan) doesn’t seem to be keeping it inside borders.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Heavily spec-laden Samsung Galaxy J spotted in Taiwan, might go worldwide soon
- Qualcomm introduce Toq smartwatch, launches December 2nd for $349.99
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo set to arrive with Galaxy S6’s new Exynos processor
- Oppo N1 mini finally goes live in India for a pricey INR 26,990
- Micromax wants to buy into Korean phone maker, Pantech
- Spice Stellar 362