Here are the first pictures of “the perfect smartphone”
OnePlus One is billed to be announced on April 23rd to achieve the mission of “the perfect smartphone”, as CEO Pete Lau said it will be.
Now we have some renders of the smartphone which appears cool, cool enough to get us closer to the temptation of using the p word again.
The dimensions of the phone as we saw in the photos were put at 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9mm while it tips the scale at 160 grams.
Other confirmed specs we have about the OnePlus One is a 5.5-inch FHD display, 3GB of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 13MP camera and 3100mAh of battery juice.
The One will have a variety of hot-swappable back covers to choose from, thanks to the Motorola Moto G for that idea.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Google Pixel 2 Smartphone Leaks Online, Here Are The Specs
- Samsung’s 18.4″ tablet its not foldable but here are talking points on the Samsung Galaxy View
- Here are Samsung Galaxy S6’s earphones
- Google Nexus X (Nexus 6) is made by Motorola, here are pics
- Here are the top 3 Apple iPhone 6 jabs from competitors