Here is a picture of the LG G3 in pink
LG seems to have bezel haters in mind when making the alleged G3. The device has very thin bezels on both sides on the screen while the top bezel is almost non-existent compared to regular smartphones.
The LG G3 is alleged to be having a 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor running on four CPU cores. A 2GB RAM and 16GB of native storage with microSD slot was also mentioned while the current is supplied by a 3000mAh.
@evleaks, who sent in the picture of the G3 says it’s water and dust-proof resistance with “IPX7” certification. The phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat (presumably 4.4.1).
One more noticeable thing on the device is the absence (or non-visibility, maybe?) of a front-facing camera. Another thing is how the volume keys were placed — at the back of the phone, directly below the camera.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- Internal sources say there is no Mate 9 launch in sight at IFA
- Here is a list of countries where the Galaxy Note Edge will land
- Here is an official selfie teasing the Nokia Lumia 730 “selfie phone”
- Xiaomi MIUI 6 looks good but there is too much Apple inside