Here is an official selfie teasing the Nokia Lumia 730 “selfie phone”
After Sony’s Xperia C3 smartphone went on sale as a “selfie phone” — a term that denotes the prowess of the front-facing camera on the phone — Microsoft is bound to release it’s own selfie specialist smartphone which has been dubbed to be the Nokia Lumia 730.
Microsoft sent in a teaser today, and the teaser says it all; On September 4, ye all Lumia fans should be looking forward to see the Nokia Lumia 730 break cover as the first “selfie phone” from Microsoft. The 2014 IFA is the event and Berlin is the venue, BestMobs will bring you live updates should the device goes official as expected.
The phone, according to sources, will be accompanied by a dual-SIM variant as well as a 4G-enabled model. The dual SIM version naturally bears the name Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM while the LTE model goes as the Nokia Lumia 735 4G.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- Internal sources say there is no Mate 9 launch in sight at IFA
- Here is a list of countries where the Galaxy Note Edge will land
- Here is an official selfie teasing the Nokia Lumia 730 “selfie phone”
- Xiaomi MIUI 6 looks good but there is too much Apple inside