Here is the HTC One (M8) running on Windows Phone 8.1
Much has been said about HTC and their WP-powered One. Last year, talks about a HTC One (M7) running on Windows Phone 8 OS died down as no action came up with the words.
This year, talks between Microsoft and HTC did hold some water, evidence proves. Microsoft and HTC, will on the 19th of this month, unveil a version of this year’s HTC One (M8) running on the former’s Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
But before, then, here’s a leaked picture of the said device to confirm the existence, notwithstanding that @evleaks is no more and our source of is somehow limited currently.
It’s obvious that the HTC One (M8) will retain most of the specs on the Android model. However, we are not quite sure the device will retain it’s naming.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- Internal sources say there is no Mate 9 launch in sight at IFA
- Here is a list of countries where the Galaxy Note Edge will land
- Here is an official selfie teasing the Nokia Lumia 730 “selfie phone”
- Xiaomi MIUI 6 looks good but there is too much Apple inside