Here is the HTC One (M8) running on Windows Phone 8.1
Much has been said about HTC and their WP-powered One. Last year, talks about a HTC One (M7) running on Windows Phone 8 OS died down as no action came up with the words.
This year, talks between Microsoft and HTC did hold some water, evidence proves. Microsoft and HTC, will on the 19th of this month, unveil a version of this year’s HTC One (M8) running on the former’s Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
But before, then, here’s a leaked picture of the said device to confirm the existence, notwithstanding that @evleaks is no more and our source of is somehow limited currently.
It’s obvious that the HTC One (M8) will retain most of the specs on the Android model. However, we are not quite sure the device will retain it’s naming.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- Internal sources say there is no Mate 9 launch in sight at IFA
- Here is a list of countries where the Galaxy Note Edge will land
- Here is an official selfie teasing the Nokia Lumia 730 “selfie phone”
- Xiaomi MIUI 6 looks good but there is too much Apple inside