Hexa-core powered Gionee Gpad G5 launched at $248
Gionee Mobiles have launched the fifth edition of their Gpad brand. Powered by a hexa-core Cortex-A7 CPU by MediaTek, the Gpad G5 is priced at 14,999 Indian rupees which stands at roughly $248 USD using the current exchange rates.
“Our basic thought behind introducing this product was to give our consumers a superior product that can be handled with ease,” commented Arvind Vohra. Vohra who is the head of Gionee in India continued that “There is a huge demand for premium features at affordable prices.”
Gionee Gpad 5 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with HD resolution. The phone also has an 8-megapixel camera which is aided by a LED flash and a 2MP webcam at the front. There’s also 8GB of expandable memory on board.
The Gpad G5 has 2,400mAh of battery juice. Finally, it has a dual SIM slot, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, Wi-Fi and A-GPS.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Hexa-core powered Gionee Gpad G5 launched at $248
- Samsung’s hexa-core Exynos 7872 with A73 cores, iris scanner unveiled
- Microsoft to launch Lumia 950 and 950XL on November 30 in India
- Microsoft Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL to hit the Indian market by December
- Telus will kickoff Blackberry Priv sales in Canada on November 6th