Hisense’s upcoming full screen phone spotted on TENAA
Chinese state-owned tech company, Hisense has been outed to be working on a smartphone which will come into the market with a full screen display.
The Hisense smartphone which is expected to hit the market as the Hisense A2 Pro will come as a selfie centered smartphone and according to the listing on TENAA come with the model number Hisense HLTE300T.
For specs, the device will pack a 5.99-inch IPS display with HD+ resolution and a display resolution pegged at 1,440 x 720 pixels.
The device will however not two in the line of the new range of bezel-less smartphones although it has slimmer bezels on the front panel and boasts of a higher screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood, the device which measures 159.46 x 76.1 x 7.9mm and weighs 159g will pack 3GB of RAM paired with 32GB of onboard storage memory option and a 1.4GHz processor under the hood.
The device will also be available in the 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM option and for colors will come in the Coral Blue and Star Grey options.
The Hisense A2 Pro will roll out running on the Android 7 Nougat OS and will be powered by a 3,400 mAh battery under the hood.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Hisense’s upcoming full screen phone spotted on TENAA
- Intex Cloud Z5
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) Starts Getting Android Nougat OS Update
- HTC Desire 816 hits the US at $299
- Samsung plans launch of Galaxy Tab S3 to coincide with the Note 7’s in Europe
- Samsung plans to introduce Note 7 iris scanner to mid range line-up in the future