Hold up Google Glass; Samsung’s Tizen powered Gear Blink will debut next year
Reports coming from a source that claims to have knowledge of the matter indicates that heavy work is going on at the Samsung camp and all that hype is for a wearable smart glass which will set out to compete with Google Glass.
The source claims that the device will launch around March 2015 and break cover around the same time as next year’s Samsung Galaxy S6 flagship.
Samsung is said to have registered a patent portfolio for the device with the Korean Intellectual Property Rights Information Service, using the file number 4020140033123.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Hold up Google Glass; Samsung’s Tizen powered Gear Blink will debut next year
- Hold up Xiaomi, Nokia XLs are selling like water in China
- Japanese Start-up Is Selling Human-like Phone Holder That Makes You Feel Less Lonely
- Moto G6 pops up on Geekbench
- Samsung’s upcoming Tablet confirmed to run Bixby, new name unveiled