Hold up Google Glass; Samsung’s Tizen powered Gear Blink will debut next year
Reports coming from a source that claims to have knowledge of the matter indicates that heavy work is going on at the Samsung camp and all that hype is for a wearable smart glass which will set out to compete with Google Glass.
The source claims that the device will launch around March 2015 and break cover around the same time as next year’s Samsung Galaxy S6 flagship.
Samsung is said to have registered a patent portfolio for the device with the Korean Intellectual Property Rights Information Service, using the file number 4020140033123.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Hold up Google Glass; Samsung’s Tizen powered Gear Blink will debut next year
- Hold up Xiaomi, Nokia XLs are selling like water in China
- Japanese Start-up Is Selling Human-like Phone Holder That Makes You Feel Less Lonely
- Moto G6 pops up on Geekbench
- Samsung’s upcoming Tablet confirmed to run Bixby, new name unveiled