Homtom S9 Plus specs unveiled
The Homtom S9 Plus has been making waves for a while among tech lovers basically because of its Full-Display along with some pretty nice specs loaded on the 5.99-inch display screen.
The Homtom S9 Plus comes into the market packing a tri-bezelless design on the front panel.
Under the 5.99-inch HD+ display is the MediaTek MT6750T processor clocked at a speed of 1.5GHz. Paired with the octa-core processor is the ARM Mali T860 GPU for graphics and for the memory configuration, the device comes packing 4GB of RAM paired with 64GB of onboard storage memory space.
Other specs loaded on the Homtom S9 Plus includes the sharp HD+ display with a resolution pegged at 720 × 1,440 pixels.
For the optics, the device comes packing support for a dual rear camera setup on the back panel comprising of a 16MP + 5MP sensor while the front panel plays host to a 13MP sensor.
The Homtom S9 Plus is powered by a 4,050 mAh battery and will cost prospective users as much as $179.99 as from October 23rd.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Homtom S9 Plus specs unveiled
- Welcome the Samsung Galaxy Note 4…clone, the Goophone N4
- Apple creating it’s own payment system soon
- HP ZBook X2 officially unveiled with amazing specs under the hood
- LG Watch Urbane begins global rollout
- Samsung falls behind Apple in LTE smartphones and most searches on search engines