Honor 7C spotted on TENAA, specs revealed
Yet another Huawei Honor midranger has been spotted online with the latest spotting packing more specs than the previously spotted devices.
The device which is most likely coming into the market as the Honor 7C will come into the market spotting an Octa-core processor clocked at a speed of 1.8 GHz and packing a dual rear camera setup comprising a 13MP + 20MP camera sensor.
The device will arrive the market sporting a 5.99-inch FullView display with a resolution pegged at 1440 x 720 pixels.
The device which comes with two model numbers, LND-TL30 and LND-TL40, suggesting a different memory configuration will pack 3GB of RAM on one variant and on the other, 4GB of RAM.
On the internal storage capacity, the device will come with a 32GB ROM space with microSD slot.
The front panel however comes devoid of the home button easily giving off the fingerprint scanner position to be on the back panel.
For the front camera, the device packs an 8MP sensor and will be powered by a 2,900 mAh battery.
You may also like
- Honor 7C spotted on TENAA, specs revealed
- TENAA listing shows off three new Huawei phones with 18:9 screens\
- Meizu device codenamed “1206” leaks in a barrage of images, could be the Meizu Four
- Zopo ZP1000
- Star N9500 smartphone with spyware was a knock-off of a knock-off
- See the first pictures of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
- Sony Xperia C3 selfie phone launches at €290