Honor 7C spotted on TENAA, specs revealed
Yet another Huawei Honor midranger has been spotted online with the latest spotting packing more specs than the previously spotted devices.
The device which is most likely coming into the market as the Honor 7C will come into the market spotting an Octa-core processor clocked at a speed of 1.8 GHz and packing a dual rear camera setup comprising a 13MP + 20MP camera sensor.
The device will arrive the market sporting a 5.99-inch FullView display with a resolution pegged at 1440 x 720 pixels.
The device which comes with two model numbers, LND-TL30 and LND-TL40, suggesting a different memory configuration will pack 3GB of RAM on one variant and on the other, 4GB of RAM.
On the internal storage capacity, the device will come with a 32GB ROM space with microSD slot.
The front panel however comes devoid of the home button easily giving off the fingerprint scanner position to be on the back panel.
For the front camera, the device packs an 8MP sensor and will be powered by a 2,900 mAh battery.
You may also like
- Honor 7C spotted on TENAA, specs revealed
- TENAA listing shows off three new Huawei phones with 18:9 screens
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 5 (Gold Edition) goes on sale via T-Mobile
- Gionee Marathon M5 set to debut in India
- Huawei gets two new devices certified by the FCC, touted to be 2016 Nexuses
- Update to Verizon’s Galaxy S4 brings optical reader, improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- All you need to know about the upcoming Qualcomm Snapdragon 635 SoC