You can “honor” Cecil the Lion by buying $2,500 Gold-Plated HTC smartphone
If you were moved by the “mindless” killing of Cecil the Lion outside Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe on July 1 2015, Goldgenie, a United Kingdom-based company, renowned for its expensive luxury smartphones and devices like the Apple Watch (costing $164,000), has created a medium by which you can pour out your condolences and regards to the fallen king of the jungle.
Now, the company isn’t offering you a trip to the lion underworld where you will meet the spirit of Cecil; it seems all you apparently have to do is to buy Goldgenie’s $2,470-priced HTC One M9 smartphone — complete with a gold plated casing — and Goldgenie will send “some” of the proceeds to Hwange National Park, home of Cecil for the last part of the 13-year-old lion’s lifetime.
Honor Cecil the Lion by buying $2,500 Gold-Plated HTC (wait, what?)
Embossed with a picture of the dead lion and “For Cecil and his Kingdom” text in fancy writing, only 99 units of the Cecil HTC One M9 handset were manufactured.
You may also like
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- You can get the new Xperia X Compact at $50 off from Amazon
- Now You Can Save Your Favorite Songs From Apple Music to SD card
- A Quick Look to Apple’s Trade In Program Now you can Trade in your Broken iPhone
- Vaporcade Jupiter: a rugged $299 Android smartphone that you can smoke